Total Pageviews Pageviews all time history 13,800

(NEW) Adult Children of Alcoholics (New Group) Sundays at 6:00 PM - 7:15PM - Meeting Location: 30 Ormond St. Milford, CT 06460 I'll be there!


(NEW) Adult Children of Alcoholics (New Group) Sundays at 6:00 PM - 7:15PM  - Meeting Location: 30 Ormond St. Milford, CT 06460 I'll be there!
Adult Children of Alcoholics


"Road to Recovery" - Near the intersection of Bridgeport Ave. Do not park on side of church. Parking in back or on the street. Enter through front door. Meeting in library. Front door entrance of church. Door can seem locked but is not. Press door handle firmly to open. 6-7:15pm, 30 Ormond st 



Open to all, Discussion, Book Study, Steps , Non Smoking 
Needs Support: This meeting is small and would like the support of others.



Last Sunday was my first meeting. 


I'm so glad I attended, it answered so many questions. I'll be there! Join Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment